Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Extra's!

First Extra's day!! Izzy has been looking forward to today. She gets to go in and see her fellow homeschool buddies and do a little class work. HQ goes into her 2's and 3's class for some singing, snacks, and a project with other little buddies her age. I would LOVE to see how she does in there... maybe I'll peek next Extra's day. Locke goes into the nursery to bond with fellow babies... or just to stare at them.

I set my alarm clock for one hour before the girls usually get up to give myself some alone time. Of course the girls managed to wake up 5 minutes before my alarm even went off. So instead of a nice quiet morning I had a nice chaotic one :)

Fighting over who gets to hold Izzy's hand for ring around the rosie. She's so cool.

I was in the nursery. We had 5 little boys in there! All of them were tired, but most were too stubborn to take a nap.
Some of the little men in the nursery.
HQ and I check out the "Hope in Action" tables for some food. You aren't actually supposed to let your kids over there, but HQ didn't take no for an answer and helped herself to a baguette. She actually bit it in the middle and then ate it in half. It looked pretty barbaric!

Enjoying half a baguette... that she stole!
When we got home Locke turned into a mini crazy person! My normally very calm and smiley baby was crawling and pouncing all over the place! He giggled, and yelled. He even flung diapers all over the living room! What the heck happened to him? But it was pretty cute. 

Lucky for Izzy, a very sweet family brought her to the park after school and even to a local fair! She actually still isn't even home yet. I'm sure she's exhausted, but I'll bet she had a blast! 

Izzy and some chums :) 
Tomorrow it's The Pink Unicorns vs. The Blue Pixies. Izzy's first soccer game. How exciting! 

1 comment: