Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blessed Burger

For being so broke, tired, a feeling quite fat I am pretty darn blessed.  I have 2 beautiful children a third on the way (who is now strong enough to kick me hard enough for me to feel).  I also have a husband who still wants to make me smile.  That's a whole lotta love.
My family enjoying strawberries
From Izzy with love


Ty headed off to work and Izzy made it to The Little Gym and was able to participate 100%.  Unfortunately only two kids showed up today.  Izzy still had a great time.  She takes their 'Sports Skills' class and they were finishing up their soccer series and it was fun to watch.  Grandma Orpi came again today.  She loves being able to spend time with her grandkids.  HQ had her normal fun playing in the toddler toy box/exploring the gym and taking Grandma for a walk.

I NEED a better camera.

It's so fantastic to me that the girls have family so local that like to spend time with her.  I grew up states away from my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents so it was really hard  to develop a good connection with them.  I always wondered what it would be like to have that.  I feel it's good for kids to have family they can go to when they need a break from their parents.  Plus, in my experience, no one will really care for your kids well being as much as you, but their Grandparents are as close as you can get! (Most of the time!)  I know that Ty's mom and my mom love the girls, have similar values to us, and actually care and seem to respect how Ty and I want to raise them.

Anyway! After Izzy's class we went to Lazy Dog Cafe.  What a fun little place.  I ordered a BBQ Bacon Cheese Burger which is NOT a normal order for me.  I guess Peanut must have wanted it.  HQ had some mashed potatoes.  When we got home HQ went straight to bed while Izzy and I watched Barbie Princess and the Pauper.  I actually enjoy watching that movie.  Is that too much information?  Anyway, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment