Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vain Teeth

 I am so jealous. Ty, Izzy, and my little sister went swimming today. I have always felt like I was supposed to be a mermaid but lately I have been drying out. I haven't been swimming since I was pregnant in the first trimester with HQ. I wish I had a better reason, but to be honest it's just pure self consciousness/vanity.  Being pregnant three times in two years (one miscarriage) and 7 months of bed rest does NOT do amazing things for your figure.  So I do not own a swim suit that fits this body.  I use the excuse that we are strapped for cash and it's just a luxury we can't afford.  That's only half true...

Ty and Izzy spent some time playing Wii Resort before he left for work.  It's her favorite game because she gets to fly a plane in it.  She wants to be a pilot when she grows up.  A pilot and a mom.  It warms my heart!

HQ was pretty miserable today.  I think she may be getting her molars in.  I can't imagine how bad it must feel to have teeth ripping through your gums.
Izzy, my sis, and I made some yummy banana bread tonight.  It's Izzy favorite thing to make because it tastes great and she gets to mash up bananas like they're play dough.  I know Ty is looking forward to having an nice big slice when he gets home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment