Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Toto

I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning.  Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was the fact that I have been so drained of energy (when is my second trimester energy going to start?), or maybe it was just a case of the blahs... I think everyone has those days.  Ty lured me out of bed with the promise of blueberry pancakes. They were so delicious!  I think not having to make them made them even more tasty.

We took Izzy to her last Gymnastics class today (at least for a few months) and I was really hoping to get a good video.  I took out my camera and found that it wouldn't turn on.  Ty immediately looked guilty and told me that he had taken the battery out to charge it and had forgotten to put it back in.  So no video :(  In the midst of class Izzy told her coach that she needed water before her mouth turned into a sausage.  

We decided it would be a fun little surprise to bring the girls to Chuck E. Cheeses for lunch.  My brother had given me a gift card for $100 to Chuck E. Cheeses for my birthday.  Such an awesome gift for me!  I know most people think 'that's not a gift for you, that's a gift for the kids!', but I have the most fun when I get to be with my family and see them having fun.  When Izzy was about 2, we used to take her there all the time.  It's free air conditioning and she had a blast just using the jungle gym and slide.  When she realized there were things like tokens and prizes we went a little less often.  $100 gets us many C&C family dates! 

Another package arrived for Izzy today.  This time it was a Toto in a basket and a pair of ruby slippers to match the dress she got yesterday.  She immediately got herself decked out and had a blast with Toto.  She spent about an hour feeding him her play food and making HQ giggle by barking at her with Toto.  Our living room is now covered in "food"!

I have been trying to find a new TV show to watch by myself on instant watch on Netflix.  I started to watch Veronica Mars... not that amazing.   I'm just looking for something to watch after the girls go to bed while I clean up.  Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment