Saturday, November 19, 2011

Party, Party

Last game for The Pink Unicorns and they tied! Well, they don't really keep score, but the parents are counting anyway. I think if a team received an award for "most improved" it would have been The Pink Unicorns. They were finally getting the hang of it. It was also nice that my oldest brother showed up to watch her game today. 

HQ and Locke eating snacks on the sideline. 
After their game the team met up at BoB's Big Boy for brunch and trophies. Izzy was so happy to get her first trophy. She believes it's made out of real gold. 

Poor Locke...
 The girls had a blast being able to hang out and see each other outside of practice/games. They harassed the poor plastic giant Santa and even proposed to him.

Speaking of which... my mom told Izzy today that Santa isn't real. I had always been on the fence about whether or not we'd "have Santa" at our house, but actually having my mom flat out tell her that REALLY bummed me out. Izzy believed there was a Santa last year, but it was never our "focus". We never did the pictures with Santa or mail him lists.  I guess I didn't realize how much I really was holding onto that tradition.
"MY TROPHY!!!"

So happy :D

Protecting her little sister from The Goblin King.
 Tonight we went to the birthday party of a fun little 5 year old! There was music, games, dancing, and of course cake. I cannot stand the song Cupid Shuffle, but I got to say that when I saw HQ clapping and dancing her little butt off to that song it made my heart melt! Is that wrong?

Celebrating her cousin's 5th birthday!

Her first Capri Sun ever... there was no water available so HQ enjoyed 3 Capri Sun's...
it was the best party she had ever been to.

Locke and my Dad.
Everyone had a great time. Plus Izzy scored an awesome pair of heart shaped Hello Kitty sunglasses in her goodie bag. I'd say the party was a success!

Crazy party guys.
(Both of them are asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment