Monday, November 14, 2011

Bunny Ears

So every morning and evening I have my "get ready for" routine. Like getting ready for the day, going out, or bed. For this process I have bunny ear hair clips (I got them on clearance last Easter) to keep my bangs pulled back while I wash my face etc. Ty calls them my "Playboy Bunny Ears". He says this in jest because I am usually in sweats when I have them on. Anyway, part of this morning routine I added some spot treatments, so I had a few green polka dots on my face. To top everything off I was wearing my Victoria's Secret pj top. It isn't risque or anything, but it does say "Sexy Little Wife" on it (which is obviously how I was looking this morning). I don't look in the mirror to check anything half as often as I used to, you know, with being so secure with how fabulous I always look what do I have to check on?  Still looking like this I get a knock on the door while I was making HQ and I some breakfast. I answered it, shame be darned and I was greeted by our maintenance man. I had completely forgotten how I must have looked until I was actually standing outside... Ty's so lucky.

After the maintenance man left I immediately went to look in the mirror. I seriously lol'd at myself for a good minute. I then thought heck, why stop here. I grabbed my wedding veil, put it on behind my bunny ears, slipped into my old salsa heels (well, more like shoved my fat feet in my old salsa heels) and went to do the dishes. I just prayed Ty wouldn't come home early and wonder who the crazy person in the kitchen was. Locke liked it. Between the veil and bunny ears he had more stuff to try to grab off me. And HQ actually looked me up and down once and said, "no"... it was a good day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment