Friday, November 18, 2011

Helping

Today was Extra's at Hope. It's the last get together until January so I really wanted to girls to go today even though that meant bumming a ride off my mom. She didn't really mind. She got to hang out with some pretty great kids ;) 

I have been having Izzy help out with Locke. Today she fed him all by herself (well, HQ helped...). I ended up having to change his outfit again before leaving because she managed to get food all over his clothing yet the bib appeared untouched. She is some kind of wizard.
Feeding Locke some breakfast.
Extra's was great as always and we had the added bonus of my mom being able to see a little bit of what it was like today. Locke really liked having Gramma there too. Afterwards we hit up Target to get a birthday gift for a little friend of ours. HQ thought he would like sparkle Play Dough and a stuffed Elmo. Which is so weird because those are some of her favorite things too...

Tomorrow is the last game of the season for The Pink Unicorns. Izzy is ridiculously excited to get her first trophy. "I'm so glad we still get trophies even when we're terrible". She always makes me laugh!

"What?"

No comments:

Post a Comment