Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cutters

Boy do I feel swamped at work! (hehe) Not much house work got done in the past week with sickness and resting going on. So I tried to play catch up today. A few days worth of dishes (gross!), some bathroom scrubbing (which I still don't mind as much as dishes!), and some clothing organization. The floor really could have used some more TLC, but my mom lent us her Kirby to clean the carpet and we can't figure the thing out. 

Ty got me these food cutters a while back. They are awesome! Especially for picky eaters. All I have to do is cut whatever it is into a cute shape and it magically makes it taste that much better. Well, it backfired at first because then I had HQ cuddling with her heart shaped cucumbers, but she's grown since then.

Izzy watching some home movies. "Wow! These are really good!" .. they are mostly narrated by her. 

Cleaning is boring Mom, play with me!

My hand-me down pile so far. It's so weird to already have boxes of stuff Locke can''t fit in.
I felt like I was washing the same things over and over again that I never saw Izzy wear. I realized that she just kept throwing it in the hamper because it didn't fit... so we broke out the hand-me down bins!
Tonight I caught HQ smearing cream on her clothes. I knew that Ty had it just before she did so I jokingly said, "I don't know who I should beat, you or Dad". She thought a second, looked at Ty and then said, "Dad!" and giggled at her brilliance. I love that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment