Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Uncrustables

I can't believe Wednesday is over! My days are are just flying by super fast. Perhaps if I hated my life they would slow down :) Izzy completed another story in her phonics level 3 and she can now read better than most second graders! Crazy what they can do when someone spends the time to teach them. 

HQ spent a good chunk of the day trying to find places to hide popcorn. She also had me read "Puppy Love" to her several times today. Just like Izzy she loves animals. I think most kids do actually. Izzy would like us to get a dog. However most apartments wont allow you to have one and I'd hate to have one without a yard for him to run in! I told her if we are ever fortunate enough to own a home we will get a dog. Ever since then she can't stop talking about "our house". 

We are finally getting around to mounting our TV. HQ likes to rub her sticky fingers on the screen and poke it. It needs to be mounted if we'd like it to last at least until she's 3... Anyway it ended up being a bigger job than we thought so we had to enlist the help of my dad.
Helping mount the TV


Taking proper measurements.

Grampa comes to help!
I have had one of those Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal devices since Izzy was 1. I just started to use it and it is awesome! Have you ever seen or tried uncrustables? They look like that when they are done. This thing helps prevent the sandwiches from making a mess while the girls are eating them. No drippy condiments/PB & J/Cheese and it gets rid of the crust. How many kids like crust? Not many! Not mine.

Get one!
 My itch to sew NEEDS to be scratched and soon. It's tough finding time to sew with 3 little ones at home and a husband who isn't around a whole lot. By the time the girls go down to bed Locke demands my attention and likes to nurse on and off for about 2 hours before calling it a night. By then I am pretty exhausted too and Ty and I are lucky if we can squeeze a half hour of whatever movie/show we are enjoying at that time before conking out. At least Locke is now consistently sleeping a 6 hours stretch now. He then will wake for about 10 mins to eat and go back down for about another 3 hours. Not too bad for 6 weeks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment