Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Sunday

Sunday morning Ty and I signed Izzy up for soccer. She is so excited! She told me that she hopes her team name will be "The Diamonds" and that their uniforms will be shiny. She and I are both excited for her to start. Unfortunately practice doesn't start until August and her games don't start until after labor day. That's a long time for a 5 year old to wait!

In the afternoon we headed to Ty's stepsister's (Aunt Jen) birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa Orpi's house. It was a nice time to see some family we haven't seen in a while.

While there Grandma Orpi helped Izzy pick a giant pink rose. She told me that she named her Rosie. "Isn't that a cute name for her, Mom? It's much better than naming her Flowery... oh! Do you think Grandma will let me pick another one so I can name her Flowery?" 

Izzy and Connor looking at the birthday cake.
Please notice Izzy's rose, Rosie.

Watching Grandma Orpi sing Happy Birthday.

Izzy and HQ helping Grandpa Orpi put together a marble roller coaster.

HQ and Grandma Orpi playing with a laptop.
HQ loves technology :) 

HQ just destroyed the marble roller coaster...
Ah, my littlest princess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment