Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Board Shorts

She's such a happy girl :)
 We went from Friday to Tuesday sans Izzy! That's rough. Our home feels so weird without her. Especially for that long. She brings so much to the table! On our way home tonight she said, "Wow Mom, I was gone for too many nights this time. I thought maybe I was on an adventure, but I am glad I can come home!" She couldn't stop smooching her brother and sister too.

I finally had my hair done well today! A friend of mine used to do it for me a couple years back, then she moved and had a baby. I have been to so many different places trying to find a replacement for her but to no avail! Fortunately she's back in the area. Yay!

Locke's first board shorts!
Today was the first time in about 3 months that Ty had the place to himself for more than 10 mins (nearly 2 hours actually). He said it was the best PVPing he's done in a long time. Anytime he's playing any sort of video/computer game HQ likes to hop on his lap and "help". And since we only have one computer right now we can't play any computer games together so he doesn't like to play when I am around/awake or he feels guilty. So I am glad he got some time to himself!

Today was like the 6th time I have driven since the accident. During the day wasn't really bad at all, but when night time hit I did feel a bit panicked. Especially having to switch lanes on the 405. During which Izzy wanted to play I spy. Hearing "I spy something green and you have to find it fast or you'll miss it!" many times made the drive more interesting. But I think driving is getting less and less scary for me. It has to!

But now, it is time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment