Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thigh Rolls

So HQ climbs up the ladder to the top bunk in their room now but cannot get down... this means I hear a very urgent "Mommy!" coming from their room about every 5 to 10 minutes when she decides she's ready to get back down. Little goof.

The girls asked for me to read book after book after book today. I love that they love books! HQ still loves turning the pages more than she likes hearing the stories, but she really gets into the stories when I do the voices or break out the puppets. Locke just smiles the entire time.

Good Morning!
:D
 Izzy has been talking about how she would really like to live in a house so that she can have a tire swing and a club house. Unfortunately we can't move out of the over priced area we live in due to our child custody stuffs so apartments it is. My parents decided to help Izzy build a club house in their back yard. The girls have been having a blast with it. I believe they are going to pick out some carpet for it next week. I know Izzy is hoping for pink, but I'm not sure if they make outdoor carpet in pink. I guess they'll find out!
Working on their club house with Aunt Shannon.
 Today Ty and I noticed a new roll of fat in Locke's thighs. We have quite a chubb on our hands! That's ok, I like chubby babies :)
Locke's impression of King George from Pirates of the Caribbean 4

No comments:

Post a Comment