Friday, May 13, 2011

Poor Hazel

I was contacted by youtube and told that some of my videos violated copyright stuff, so they blocked some of them. What? I watched the blocked ones and I gotta say, I am still confused! Am I supposed to pay royalties to the person who invented bubble wrap every time I say bubble wrap? Oh well, just back to blogging for me :)


My two favorite men :)
Notice the angelic aura coming from Locke?
 Izzy's bribe for completing level 3 of her phonics came today. She wanted a stuffed pokemon doll. I don't believe it has left her side all day.
Izzy and Celabi 

So handsome and confused.

Ty and I went on our second date since having Locke. We had a good 3 hours of childlessness. Being light on cash meant getting creative. We went out and got a cookie and then walked around the mall like teenagers. It was quite nice :) While we were there I got to use up a mother's day gift card to Joann's I had received. Woohoo! I got me some twin needles and a few $1.99 dolly patterns for Izzy to learn with. She's getting an American Girl doll (Izzy has named her Scarlett) and I figured making her own dolly clothes would be a lot of fun. I am just too lazy to design/make patterns for Scarlett. :)

This is Hazel. Isn't she terrifying?
I found her while cleaning out a closet. This was the first cabbage patch doll I ever owned.
You can't see it, but she's all marked up with eyeliner. My brothers felt the need to draw smily faces on her feet and number two on her tushy... poor Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment