Monday, May 23, 2011

They're Funny

It feels like day 1,387 for American Girl Doll watch. Every morning Izzy asks to go to the office to check if Scarlett has arrived yet. 7-10 business days is a long time for a 5 year old to wait.

Reason #1 To have kids: They're funny
More packing today. Izzy gets giddier the closer to the move day we get. But I am curious how HQ will take it. Will she hate it? I hope not. The new place has stairs and she LOVES stairs. 

Daddy's so funny :)  
Kitty Door Pro!

Anyone want any of these? I was cleaning out my fabrics and I don't think I will ever use these...
If you want any, let me know! There is some good yardage here. (The My Little Pony and Fairies are Flannel)
Time to join my husband in some old NES reminiscing. Tonight it's A Link to the Past! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment