Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Elegant Sammiches

Wanting Daddy's sammich after eating a huge lunch of her own.
We had a good productive day today. More packing and selling. 2 hours after listing the fabric I talked about the other day I was able to sell it all! We also got rid of a good little chunk of dvd's again. Spring cleaning is more enjoyable when there is money to be made with the stuff you are parting with. Thank you craigslist.com!

Why packing take 127x longer when you have kids :)
Feeling like good work had been done here I treated myself to a beer. Anytime a beer is opened Izzy feels the need to smell it. I don't know if she's expecting the smell to change or what, but it never fails. Today after taking her usual whiff she backed up and announced, "Mom, I will never drink beer. Beer is disgusting. Beer is only for grown ups who like to drink beers that are disgusting." The girl's got tact!


Whoa! My feet are pretty darn incredible! 

After not being able to locate her Celebi Pokemon toy Izzy felt the need to  write, "My toy Celebi is gone"
and have me text it to nearly everyone I know...

Completely of the topic, but the current exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City is called "Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty,' and I've got to tell you I REALLY wish I could be there to see it! I have always loved his work. He has always had a more dark, edgy take on elegance. Here are just a few items that caught my eye.






Unfortunately he is also to blame for this awful mess...




No comments:

Post a Comment