Thursday, January 5, 2012

Crazy New Year

I think they're so cute :D

Our little princess...
It has been quite the eventful 2012 for us and we are only five days in. We don't waste much time I guess. On the 2nd Ty and I went to Vegas for two nights (which was given to us as a Christmas gift) for our first vacation without the kids since our honeymoon. I didn't really take any pictures because we were just too busy really being in the moment and smooching. Seriously. I love smooching my husband. :D 

Ty got me my favorite beer (Strawberry Blonde) and then picked up Rogue's Bacon Maple Ale because it "reminded him of me"... romantic? I know. We gave it a try. It tasted like campfire with a bacony aftertaste... we didn't finish it.

On our last morning there we learned Locke was in the ER. I don't know how most mothers handle, "Don't freak out, but your baby is in the ER..." especially when she is 5 hours away, but I didn't handle it so well. After learning he was OK I was still VERY ready to be home.


He has a cool little owie on his head from his IV, but he's ship shape!

The mini ketchup was Izzy's favorite gift we brought back for her.
She was oddly happy that Ty and I got to enjoy a 2 night "date". 

Weirdos in boots. 

And to top everything off, today we learned Ty was promoted to full time employee! YAY! Eventful 5 days, no? I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of the year. Just hopefully without the ER visits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment