Thursday, June 9, 2011

Aunt Shannon Graduated!

On our way to Gramma and Grampa's!
So exciting...

After a quick change it was off to the graduation!  My baby sister graduated the 8th grade yesterday. Yay! All 5 of us went to go watch her ceremony. Thankfully it was outside so HQ got to run around in the grass field away from the graduation and Izzy went bug hunting with a few other little kids.

At Aunt Shannon's Graduation.
Best seat in the house!
I am an avid sun avoiderer... We LOVE doing things outdoors, but we aren't huge fans of the sun.. being in skincare/health industry for years is bound to do that to you. Get your Vit D then get out! That's my motto anyway. So we were happy to find an area in the shade were we could sit. Shortly after it was ridiculously windy. Izzy even asked if there was a tornado coming.

Izzy, Celebi, and Uncle Chris.
She looks worried because my brother is probably telling her he plans to steal Celebi when she isn't looking.
He's not being mean, it's how those two weirdos play. She LOVES her Uncle Chris

Little Locke enjoying the graduation the best way he knows how.
I hurt my back pretty bad on Sunday. It felt like my the left side of my back (rhomboids) were being electrocuted. I couldn't even hold Locke without feeling like I was going to cry. I've given birth unmedicated before, so you know I had to be in pain! Anyway, that meant Ty has been doing the majority of the packing by himself and running after the kids. He's such a strong guy. He doesn't complain at all, he just does what needs to be done. I am so lucky to have such a husband!

Little Belle Butterball!
Please excuse the mess. We are moving in 3 days!

Worn out after helping pack all morning...

Phew! She found her goggles. 
Both Izzy and HQ have some crazy little personalities with big hearts and with each passing day I get more excited to watch our kids grow. I am still SO amazed at how blessed we are! I truly feel undeserving of my family and I pray I will not take them for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment